REOPENING JUNE 1
NEW COVID SAFE YOGA
Our studio is ideal for return to safe yoga gathering. As a not-for-profit Sangha, we provide meditation and spiritual community combined with breath and physical movement to small groups. To conform to covid protection regulation we have made many changes.
- DIRECT STUDIO ENTRY avoids breath vapor/contaminants which may occur at other multi-business, high-use, high traffic places like gyms, salons, spas & centers.
- LOW GATHERING SIZE less than max occupancy: Church 25% or gatherings 4.
- NEW OUTDOOR VENTILATED deck provides fresh air flow/6ft distancing.
- FRESH OUTDOOR AIR ventilation and air flow, NEVER recirculated A/C.
- MAT MARKERS ON FLOOR to identify & maintain 6 ft distance from others.
- NO MAT SHARING no studio mats or props to avoid cross-contamination.
- SANGHA SERVICE as a not-for-profit Sangha (spiritual community) we maintain allowable gatherings of <5.
- CERTIFICATION “SYMPTOM-FREE” and CONTACT TRACING sign-in.
- DISINFECTING PLAN to clean surfaces between groups.
- NO HANDS-ON MODIFICATIONS or touch of any kind.
- POSTED SAFE PRACTICE reminders for all participants.
- HAND SANITIZER, NO-TOUCH THERMOMETER, DISINFECTANT and TISSUE provided.
- DISTANCED TRAFFIC FLOW outdoor entry line, 6 ft distanced stations for 1) sanitation & no-touch thermometer 2) health certification & contact tracing 3) no-touch donation.
WHAT SHOULD ATTENDEES DO?
Bring your own mat/towel
Bring & wear a facial covering/mask
Do not come if you have symptoms or a fever
Maintain your 6 ft distancing
If you have asthma/allergy, cough into a tissue
Wear a facial covering
No hands on modifications or touch
Will not teach if they have symptoms or a fever
RUIDOSO, NEW MEXICO YOGA STUDIO
Our philosophy is based on the teachings of Krishnamacharya, which advocate yoga practice matched to the student's needs. Not a gym or spa, instructors focus on the wellness aspects of a yoga and understand physiology, myofascia, joint function and the unique abilities of yoga to "re-pattern the body' to counteract effects of aging, injury, over/under use and athletic issues. Yoga Alliance accredited instructors combine expertise with gentle guidance to create meaningful experiences for students - regardless of their yoga experience or limitations.
RUIDOSO YOGA STUDIO - OPEN CLASS SCHEDULE
In the heart of Ruidoso, near corner of Sudderth & Mechem. Yoga Class SCHEDULE TIMES/DESCRIPTIONS
$10-15 suggested donation. We have yoga mats. Hatha Yoga styles: Yin Yoga, Beg. Ashtanga, Flow, Chair Yoga, Senior Ladies Gentle Yoga and various workshops to align chakras, structural patterning, Sacrum/SI Joint issues and Yoga for emotional balance.
PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTION - PERSONAL YOGA TRAINER FOR YOU
A Personal Yoga Trainer is an excellent way to achieve meaningful results in a relaxed milieu at half the cost of a massage with lasting effects in body remodeling. Clients receive a tailored session in the Hatha Yoga style suitable to the client. A combination of Yoga Styles include: Fascia Stretch, Yin, Restorative, Senior, Chair or Ashtanga. 575 802-3013 to schedule.
#CLIENTS: 1 2-3 4+
60 min $40 $55 $75
90 min $55 $75 $95
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Our yoga programs improve whole body vitality, joint function, balance, strength, endurance and cultivate mental & physical well-being. Suited to beginners, athletes, seasoned yoga practitioners and seniors facing aging issues.
Director, Marianne Mohr
is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT and YACEP. Staff & Instructors are caring, qualified and experienced, graduating with honors from our Yoga Alliance accredited School. RYT200 Certified Instructors: Bill, Sumi, Diana; and Andrea (BYT); Visit bios.
ARTICLES BY MARIANNE MOHR, DIRECTOR E-RYT/YACEP/RYS
“No Fear Yoga”, a 4-part series published in USA Today Network, offers a practical approach to obstacles in yoga practice. Authored by the Director of Buddha Yoga School of Yogic Arts, a Yoga Alliance accredited E-RYT/YACEP/RYS. She received her B odhisattva Vows from the Dalai Lama and is dedicated to the enlightenment of all beings.
YOGA ALLIANCE | CREDENTIALS
NEW MEXICO YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Earn a Yoga Teacher Certification RYT200 in 9 weekends. Classes held May - October. Enroll now to reserve a seat and begin the course of study early. Tuition: $3,900.00. Scholarship: $1,200.
YACEP YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION
Required by Yoga Alliance every 3 years to maintain yoga teachers' RYT designation. One single immersive day is accredited
for 10 contact + 20 non-contact hours. $200/day includes materials. May through October.
ADOBE PLAZA | RUIDOSO NEW MEXICO
Quintessential 1950s Adobe shopping center in the heart of the mountain Village of Ruidoso, New Mexico. ADOBE PLAZA
SANTA FE YOGA INSTITUTE | PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTION
SANTA FE YOGA INSTITUTE
Private instruction, yoga teacher training, consultation, scenic outdoor Santa Fe yoga excursions, retreats and personalized yoga treatment programs.
BUDDHA YOGA | NEAR SARASOTA FLORIDA GULF BEACHES
Serving Sarasota & Charlotte counties and the beach areas of Boca Grande, Placida & Venice with private yoga instruction. NORTH PORT BUDDHA YOGA
located in south Sarasota County off I75, Sumter exit.
NEW MEXICO LODGING | YOGA RETREAT PACKAGES